We at National Nursing & Rehab (NNR) are continually seeking ways to promote the quality of services delivered to our clients. Since wound problems including infections are a frequent cause of re-hospitalization, NNR has formed a wound care team as part of our comprehensive home care services.
Did you know that w ound problems, including infections, are the third most common cause of re-hospitalization in home care.
Primary diagnosis of patients most likely to have wounds:
- Chronic skin ulcer
- Disorders of urethra and urinary tract
- Pressure ulcers
- Stasis ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Patients in homes with poor sanitation
- Cellulitis and abscess
- Patients with poorly controlled diabetes
- Unstable cardiopulmonary disease
- Patients suffering from malnutrition and dehydration
- Obese patients
For more information, please call (855) 463-4584.